- Review, verify invoices in accordance to Monster policy
- PO raising and 3 way matching
- Checking & maintaining Accounts Payable Mailbox & Incoming post daily
- Maintaining & processing of direct debits
- Maintain key accounts -Travel, Freight.
- Review unapproved invoices weekly
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Month end support to Financial Accounting
- Processing of invoices through SAP workflow
- Ensuring Approvals, coding is received in a timely fashion
- Ensuring all of the necessary documents are attached for the AP Supervisor/Manager to post invoices
- Keeping Parked invoices minimal in accordance to the set KPI’s
- Deal with supplier and internal account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Maintain a procedure manual of accounts payable tasks as a guide for backup assistance when such assistance becomes necessary.
- Assist with month end closing i.e. ensuring as many invoices are parked accurately with GL Codes and Cost Centre
- Codes allocated to such invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- Concur Support
- Statement Recs
- Supplier Query management
- Invoice approval management and escalations
- AP Support for Vendor Management and Expenses
- Minimum 2-3 years AP experience
- At least 6 GCSE’s at grade C and above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of SAP & Concur is highly advantageous
- Experience of international corporate structure and multicurrency
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizing - excellent time management with the ability to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Hands-on working style with a positive attitude
- Track record of improving systems/processes
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within a financial environment
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing marketplace
- A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success within their role and the business
- Comfortable communicating at all levels and building effective partnerships with other departments
|Job Category||Accounts Payable Clerk|
Monster Energy Company, based in Corona, CA is a NASDAQ listed entity and the owner of (amongst others) the Monster Energy drinks brand, which is number 1 energy drink in its category in the USA.
- Office based Legal PA role in Fulham
- Solid legal sec experience with experience amending documents
- Document production
|Job Category||Legal secretary/PA|
Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Legal secretary/PA.
- Salary: £26,000 – £35,000 + commission
- Clear path of progression
- Calculate and supply competitive quotations to existing and/or potential customers.
- Co-ordinate and control all pricing functions.
- Production of strategic Pricing and Sales reports as requested.
- Provide assistance to Sales Team in pricing new business.
- Creation and maintenance of internal buying and selling tariffs for all key markets.
- Assist Branch Manager in generating profit for the department and Company.
- Assist with resolving in depth client enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation and regulations governing the movement of cargo and the documentation relevant to it.
- Provide reports and regular updates to manager as requested and in line with reporting procedures
- Prompt reporting of Health & Safety concerns to your line manager or Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Take an active role in day-to-day operations to maintain your own expertise, market knowledge and ability to support and guide other members of the department.
- Ensure that the Branch management is kept advised of and complies with all appropriate legislation and regulations with regards to the movement of goods.
- Take an active role in developing and improving the Company’s relationships with its customers and key suppliers.
- Source quotations from company-designated agents for the movement of cargo from their area to specific destination(s) for various modes of transport – e.g. air, sea, road, rail.
- Negotiate with these carriers with respect to specific rates, spot rates, space availability, general handling charges and service capabilities.
- Freight forwarding experience
- Shipping line / carrier side
- Would need sales experience
|Job Category||Inside Sales Co-Ordinator|
|Salary||£26,000 - £35,000 + commission|
Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Inside Sales Co-Ordinator.
- Responsible for the management and successful delivery of one or more projects within scope, time, quality and cost
- Work with Stakeholders to develop discovery documents & Execute Project Inceptions.
- Produce, monitor and update project plans
- Maintain a log of risks, actions, issues and decisions for all projects, communicating with Heads of & Exec teams where necessary.
- Develop and maintain project budgets, liaising with Finance to ensure there are monitored and correctly forecasted at regular intervals
- Proactively plan resource & capacity allocation across projects, spotting and mitigating bottle necks.
- Work with internal Tech teams, external partners and suppliers to co-ordinate resource to delivery project objectives
- Advise & support business managers & colleagues on project management best practice
- Maintain and add to a library of project document templates
- Ensure Project success measures & Benefits are understood are at centre of the Project Team Delivery
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies, primarily Agile, tools, techniques and standard practices (Agile Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Stakeholder analysis, RACI matrix)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience of working with third parties and suppliers to deliver projects
- Significant experience managing project budgets and skill to work with complex MS Excel workbooks
- Demonstrable verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of technology development lifecycle / proven successful delivery of technical project(s)
- Proven negotiation and procurement skills
- Experience of Sales environment / organisation
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- You have a can do attitude with the ability to influence and bring others on a journey
- You are a proative and passionate self-starter with a growth mindset
- Pragmatic in approach to both project management but complex situations
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable talking to stakeholders of all levels, communicating concisely and confidently.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Salary||75,000 - 85,000|
National candidates will be expected to be in London 1 day per week and at the least 1 day per month for key company Tech meetups.
- Full end to end Account Management of Booker: Crisps and Snacks & Cake categories
- Land NRM and CPI targets
- Deliver Net Sales, TGC & NS per Tonne budget targets
- Weekly sales forecast management & accuracy
- Management of promotional plan, tracking promotional execution for JBP review meetings
- Leading contact with Demand Planning (leading internal demand reviews)
- Looking for opportunities for incremental activation and promotions
- Manage the promotional proposal and authorisation process
- Full management of Xmas P&L
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Working autonomously and as part of a team towards business set targets
- Strong problem solving and solution orientated
- Logical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially savvy
- Resilient and positive mindset
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint & presentation skills
- Results orientated
- FMCG experience
- Experience of managing a complex customer
- Experience in Wholesale and Impulse categories
- Branded experience (as opposed to Retailer Brand)
|Job Category||Business Development Manager Booker|
Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Business Development Manager Booker.
- Transport Planning experience is essential
- Previous experience working within a transport operation
- General haulage route planning background is desirable
- Proven experience of planning and arranging collections and multi-drop deliveries is desirable
- Proven ability of problem solving
- Route planning experience on a manual basis
- Ability to liaise with sub-contracted drivers
- Ability to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills.
- Previous experience of working to targets in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proactive, highly driven and have the ability to work under their own initiative.
- Must have good time keeping and organisational skills.
- Ability to use Excel well
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- An excellent team player, able to work on own initiative and make decisions
- A positive attitude towards customer service and continuous improvement
- To plan allocated resource pool legally, compliantly and efficiently ensuring compliance is adhered too
- Planning for 40+ drivers
- Driven attitude to succeed and get work done
- Work closely with colleagues within the planning team to ensure fleet utilisation is optimal.
- Monitor and manage vehicle movements from point of origin to destination.
- Report all non-conformances to customers in a timely manner.
- Plan other resource when required for holiday cover etc.
- Take appropriate action on any Health & Safety issues reported with due regard to the urgency and risk presented ensuring compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Other duties as may reasonably be required of you by the management of the Company.
|Job Category||Transport Planner|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner to join a logistics provider with great values who distribute nationwide to Hospitals and Medical Centres. They are seeking a Transport ...
- Planning nationwide routes for 40+ drivers
- Liaising with sub-contractor drivers - Traffic management, availability, and cover.
- Taking ownership of logistical problems which may arise, such as incidents, load rejections, access issues, and deviations
- Problem-solving/logical thinking
- Previous route planning experience
- Working knowledge of the UK road transport industry
- Strong organisational skills for planning schedules, journeys, and loads
- Working with customers/suppliers/drivers, planning routes, and scheduling delivery/ collections to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast time demands
- Positive and focused capable of using their own initiative
- Working in a multi-disciplined environment
- Flexible approach to work
|Job Category||Route Planner|
|Salary||£25,500.00 per year|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Experience||• Route Planning: 1 year|
We are looking for an experienced route planner, who is looking for the next step in their career. Dynamic Medical Logistics was established 23 years ago because we knew that customer service in the ...
- A specification and contractor sales role, creating demand and securing specifications for a leading range of decorative cladding panels and external facades.
- Tracking and winning residential high-rise projects with architects.
- Whilst also influencing main contractors, cladding contractors, housing associations and installers.
- Managing and following the specification process through to the distributor and fabricator.
|Job Category||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary||£40k-£55k basic + £10k OTE|
A specification and contractor sales role, creating demand and securing residential high-rise and commercial projects across education, healthcare and student accommodation, for my client's range of e...
- Successfully manage, direct or review geoscience, geotechnical design and construction support commissions.
- Lead geoscience teams and work with other disciplines based in various locations. delivering long term offshore geoscience commissions.
- Participate in advancing Cathie’s state of the art database and reporting capabilities, integrating programming skills and database reporting capabilities.
- Build a significant track record in delivering quality products, outputs and work practices.
- Learn, develop and share new technical knowledge (technical publications, presentations, conference participations).
- Mentor junior staff, initiate and contribute to research and development initiatives.
- Show effective management of your team’s work, in terms of efficiency, quality and timescales.
- Hold excellent communication skills, initiative and an excellent teamwork mentality.
- Demonstrate openness, respect for their colleagues and managers, excellent work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Chartered Engineer or Geologist with significant offshore track record
- Offshore cable construction experience, ground modelling experience or geoscience team lead experience.
- Track record in reviewing or directing complex reports and geoscience commissions.
- Team player, mentor and public speaker record.
- In depth awareness of key industry software
- Attention to detail, clear communicator.
- Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to protect staff from excessive pressure and negotiate with clients on complex situations.
- Offshore Client representative experience
- Knowledge of geotechnical design standards and procedures
- Track record as main author of papers and articles relevant to the industry
|Job Category||Senior Engineering Geologist|
The desired applicant will have at least 10 to 15 year’s experience in the offshore industry (less experienced candidates may be considered in some cases) and have extensive experience managing team...
- Monitoring of existing procedures and implementing change where necessary.
- Ensure adherence to existing or new procedures through persuasive but confident managerial authority.
- Ensure Audit procedures are maintained and followed.
- Investigate and check conformity to standards and implement improvements.
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9000 and stay abreast of any updates.
- Be the main point of contact with customers regarding quality matters and ensure any issues are addressed in line with company procedures.
|Job Category||Quality Manager (FMCG)|
|Working days||Mon – Fri|
We are working with a leading manufacturing company in the Northwest. Specializing in High volume consumer goods. Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Quality Manager. You will idea...
- Assisting with incoming collection orders by checking incoming e-mails to ensure that all collection orders are input onto computer and picking notes are ready within a 4-hour deadline.
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with correctly and efficiently, and if required pass to Senior Management
- Assisting with the processing of any sales orders using computer programme, ensuring that all prices are correctly entered.
- Processing of Doncaster showroom transfer orders in computer programme.
- Dealing with trade counter customers where necessary ensuring that all payments received are duly authorised and that cash is dealt with correctly in accordance with company procedures.
- Collating of picking notes/delivery notes from Computer programme for the warehouse/transport dept to collect and arrange customer deliveries.
- Responsible for the scanning in of delivery notes and invoices produced daily.
- Ensuring end of day procedure is followed and submitted to Accounts Dept
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly ensuring that all calls are dealt with in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure that incoming mail is distributed and outgoing mail is prepared ready for collection on a daily basis
- Assist with input of monthly/year end stock-take
- Maintaining a clean and tidy appearance to all company property, including the trade counter and its contents, in-line with our high standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
- Be correctly attired at all times in accordance with company policy
- Maintaining confidentiality on all aspects of company policy and operations when dealing with and speaking to third-party customers and suppliers
- Be aware of Company Health & Safety policy
- Any other duties / responsibilities so designated from time to time by the General Manager.
|Job Category||Trade Counter Supervisor|
|Working hours||7.30am – 4.30pm(42hours/week)|
We are seeking an experienced Trade Counter Supervisor to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This very exciting management role is ideal for a Supervisor with experience...
- Well organized, shows high attention to detail in their work
- Takes time and trouble to make sure that things are right
- Organised and punctual
- Thinks ahead and is rarely caught out
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
- Shows an understanding of customer needs and works hard to deliver them
- Takes pride in their work and delivers on commitments.
- Assertive, not pushed into making rash promises
- Shows the ability to acknowledge and learn from their mistakes
- Demonstrates strong process in all of their work
- Produces consistently great outcomes and always seeks to improve
- Passionate and evidences high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Excited by and adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates flexibility when faced with challenges, balanced by the need to maintain good process
- Using SAP to manage live orders ensuring completion of all orders from receipt to final archive
- Responsible for customer service deliverables, managing full administration process relating to customer order fulfilment.
- Builds good understanding of market / customer needs and complexities and maintains knowledge to delivery service throughout Europe, Middle East & African regions.
- Proactively manages clear communications with customers to ensure expectations of great service are met.
- Timely and efficient processing of customer orders.
- Co-ordination of customer issues – from Co-Packers (Production) to Transport Management (Freight Movements) to Invoice
- Collaboration within Operations to analyse volumes against forecast, review stock availability and ensuring orders are correctly processed onto final archive
- Supporting the operations team to deliver business objectives
- Supporting the Finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation and month end processing.
- Great customer liaison and service management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven to use own initiative and take ownership of issues.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in a growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast informed decision making, processes and systems
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
- An Intermediate understanding of SAP Solution
- Transport and Logistics background
- 1-3 years’ experience in service management.
- Second European language would be useful but not essential.
|Job Category||Customer Service Coordinator|
We are seeking an experienced EMEA Customer Service Coordinator to join a highly successful company due to remarkable growth. This is very exciting role with experience in operations management, Green...
- Involvement in creating a new Tour Operator division to support B2B and B2C.
- Generate new Tour Operator business through key internal relationship.
- Generate marketing funds through supplier partnerships.
- Manage any staff members who join the team.
- Ensure clear processes, procedures and workflows are in place for the operation, ensure the front & back office
- systems are being fully utilised to create efficiencies.
- Assist with the education & training of any travel staff to convert any existing business dynamic packages.
- Handling recruitment.
- Involvement within social media campaigns.
- Monitor sales and income.
|Salary||Upto £50k + bonus|
We are seeking an experienced B2B Tour Operations Manager to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth.
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary (flexible)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- 38 hours per week, with an midday finish on a Friday.
- Christmas shut down of business.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme (4% contribution by company).
- A flexible and supportive environment.
- Planned growth of the company into Europe.
- ast exposure to many areas of the business.
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings and production documentation.
- Technical knowledge of product structure and processes, understanding of BoM, PLM, Windshield, Open BoM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical any suitable) or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of vehicle construction including all mechanical, instrumentation, & electrical components.
- Demonstrable experience of BOM control/management & strong understanding of change management processes in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working cross-functionally within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- 5 years of relevant work experience - vehicle/automotive manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Good, flexible self-starter with a good work ethic and commitment to engineering excellence
- Ability to manage and interpret data to drive decision making.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player able to successfully cope with tight deadlines whilst ensuring quality of performance.
- ERP/MRP system knowledge (Business Central advantageous)
- Create and maintain accurate bills of materials for all products in our portfolio
- Work with engineering, procurement, and production teams to ensure BOMs are up-to-date and accurate
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in BOMs and work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for BOM creation and maintenance
- Implement processes and tools to improve BOM accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure their BOMs are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist in the implementation of new products by creating BOMs and ensuring accuracy
- Continuously review and improve BOM creation and maintenance processes
|Job Category||Materials Engineer|
|Salary||£30,000 to £35,000|
|Working Hours||, 38 Hours Per Week (Friday Half Day)|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Bills of Materials (BOM) Engineer to join a leading engineering company in Bradford.
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Management and leadership experience
- Expertise in import/export, Incoterms and customs procedures, logistics Expertise in customs valuations, duties, taxes, VAT, insurance
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking - Taking the longer term into consideration and developing broad scale objectives.
- Conceptual thinking - Iden/tifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad coherent frameworks
- Positive self-image - Believing in oneself
- Interpersonal Awareness - Drawing inferences about and maintaining awareness of others’ interests, moods and concerns.
- Self-Development Orientation - Taking continuous action to improve personal capability
- Rational Persuasion - Building persuasive arguments based on logic, data and the objective merits of the situation.
- Efficiency Orientation - Looking for best use of resources.
- Development Orientation - Identifying and providing opportunities to improve the capabilities of other people.
- Operate safely in everything that you do, supporting the safety culture in the organisation.
- Demonstrate Company Values in everything you do.
- The Supply Chain Manger is expected to cultivate strong working relationships with all departments in the Company.
- The role holder has to be able to communicate and influence across all operational functions in the Company.
- Work with the Business Steering Group to optimise and deliver supply chain strategy.
- Work with the Purchasing and Logistics functions to review end to end supply chain and demand planning, optimise
- and document internal processes, including forecasting, raw material supply, stock management, inbound scheduling,
- outbound scheduling, preferred transport and distribution partners and routings.
- Ensure the supply chain is robust, efficient and cost effective in terms of raw material suppliers, haulage partners, warehousing.
- Oversee and support supply chain contingency planning, taking a risk-based approach.
- Maintain market knowledge of supplier availability, market pricing, contingency supply, dual supply options, and
- support the implementation of cost saving and or quality/efficiency improvements as appropriate.
- Develop audit frameworks with purchasing and stewardship manager to ensure the supply chain partners are suitable.
- Ensure the supply chain information is visible and well-communicated and that the departments work cross-functionally.
- Work with Stewardship department to ensure REACH compliance of all imported materials.
- Support development of the ERP system to improve supply chain efficiency and visibility.
- Understand, manage and optimise duty and customs regimes for our raw materials and products.
- Contribute to the Company Business Plan and strategic objectives as required.
|Salary||£45,000 to £60,000|
|Working Hours||35 Hours (flexible working hours)|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain manager to join a leading global chemical company.