- Highly Competitive Salary
- Nest pension and company contribution
- Long-serving holiday benefits
- Dress down Fridays
- Free parking: Never worry about finding a space again
- In-store discounts: Get 20% off in-store purchases (restrictions apply)
- Annual pay progression: Based on your performance
- Endless career opportunities: Join a large, diverse organization with many career options
- Refer a friend and earn rewards
- Free annual health check: Includes cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, BMI check, and eye test
- Discounted services: Such as ED, antibiotics, and more
- Social calendar events: Don't miss out on social events for staff – have fun while you work!
- Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will devise fruitful Procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Collaborate with key individuals to ensure clarity of the specifications.
- Previous experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer/Head of Procurement.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Knowledge of sourcing & procurement techniques.
- Dexterity of reading the market.
- Good working knowledge of pharmaceutical practice.
- You must be a dynamic, reliable and pleasant team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn and progress in the business.
- Strong computing skills
|Job Category||Procurement Manager|
|Working Hours||09:00 – 18:00|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Manager to join an award-winning Pharmaceutical company.
- Dealing with lettings enquiries
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Preparing new properties for marketing
- Organizing team socials
- Maintaining good relationships with tenants
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the residential lettings sector as a PA or administrator etc
- Experience of using web based property management software eg. horizon Cube
|Job Category||Lettings assistant|
Our client based in London is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Assistant on a permanent basis… Responsibility: Responsible for providing admin support to the residential lettings team and...
- minimising invoice queries
- review customer accounts and spend
- maximise opportunity to sell service contracts
- maximise opportunity to sell parts and attachments
- increase customer satisfaction
- Visiting depots to ensure Depot Maintenance meets Company standards
- Responsible for all depot fixtures and fittings
- To ensure Health and Safety is complied with at all times
- To focus on service revenue growth targets
- To deliver budgeted depot revenue and Gross Profit for all depots by
- maximising utilisation of the engineer resource
- meeting VOR response times
- minimise customer downtime
- keeping WIP to a minimum
- maximise warranty recovery from JCB
- Agree and sign off engineer overtime
- Maintain and exceed excellent customer relations/expectations and instill customer care values in all employees, whilst maintaining profitability.
- Complete a minimum of 6-8 customer visits per week
- Deal with any customer complaint ensuring a speedy conclusion.
- Actively seek new business, negotiating new contracts with new and existing customers.
- Investigate all customer queries and resolve within a timely manner.
- Ensure your team are aware of their duties and the importance of following company procedures and maintaining standards.
- Make regular visits to depots to ensure depot maintenance is to company expected Health & Safety standards.
- Make proposals for depot fixtures and fittings that require replacement
- Liaise closely with other Aftermarket Managers and Workshop Foremen to promote a uniformed standard of work.
- Co-ordinate and organise your team so they can work to their best of their abilities.
- To proactively drive service and parts sales both personally and through the Parts and Service team
- Responsible for co-ordinating and holding appraisals for all direct reports in line with the GJCB Performance Management policy
- Provide out of hours cover when required
- Ensure that Tecwebs are raised, managed and closed down as appropriate
- Liaise with JCB to ensure speedy resolution of customer and operational issues
- Keep all fixed assets and equipment to required standards of maintenance and health and safety, with proper records kept and regularly updated.
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues, customers and contractors within your area in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that all work practices in the depot and the filed are in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Be confident and adaptable.
- Work closely with HR Manager to recruit Personnel as required
- Contribute to overall success of Greenshields JCB Limited through teamwork and good communication within the Company.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Remain flexible to all aspects of the role.
- Achieve and meet strict deadlines.
|Job Category||Customer Support Manager|
Our client based in South East London is currently looking to recruit a Regional Customer Support Manager.
- First line of communication for our customer base
- Day to day customer service duties including the resolution and recording of discrepancies.
- Liaising with customers, delivery points and subcontractors to arrange bookings and deliveries.
- Working with the driving team and Planners to adjust existing route plans and ensure changes are communicated effectively.
- Accurately and efficiently inputting orders
- Proof of Delivery document scanning and reconciliation
- Working to build and develop effective working relationships with drivers.
- Assist the warehouse and stock control team to provide a complete logistics solution.
- Preparing reports and generating contract KPIs
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced customer service administrator with a confident, friendly manner.
- Must possess demonstrable administrative or coordination experience in a fast-moving setting.
- Experience within the frozen or chilled food industry or 3rd party logistics is desirable.
- Must be customer focussed and able to concentrate on solving issues if they occur.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to plan, work under pressure and multi-task.
- Confident using all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Reliably commute to and from the place of work
- Generous Salary of £25,988.28 per year
- Immediate start available
- Permanent full-time contract
- Authorized overtime is required occasionally and is paid at x1.5 basic pay.
- Free parking, free refreshments, and free ice!
- Equivalent of 5.6 weeks statutory holiday leave, and holiday pay is calculated using 12 months’ average earnings.
- Weekends/Bank Holidays which fall on your scheduled working days are normal working days unless holiday is authorized in advance.
- Contributory pension scheme and healthcare cash back scheme
- Working hours are Any 5 in 7 from 0900- 1800/ 0800- 1700 rotating shifts, but flexibility may be required based on the needs of the business.
|Salary||£25,988.28 per year|
|Working hours||0900- 1800/ 0800- 1700 rotating shifts|
Currently looking for a Logistics Administrator on behalf of our client, an established, market leading chilled food distribution company
- Raise all sales invoices, ensuring that coding to Nominal Ledger is accurate
- Manage the process of invoicing all Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reoccurring customer contracts
- Raise Direct Debits via GoCardless where required
- Actively work on Credit Control - reporting back to Finance & HR Director on a weekly basis to aid with Cash Flow reporting
- Maintenance of the Sales Order listing in Sage, working closely with the Operations team & Project Management team
- Maintaining Customer records keeping them up to date frequently, working closely with external sources to obtain correct ownership to ensure billing is accurate.
- Working with Operations team to make certain that all possible sales are captured
- Management of Sales Inbox, answering all queries, maintaining the filing system and escalating emails where needed
- Developing & maintaining good working relationships with external and internal customers
- Assisting with Audit requirements as needed
- Providing cover for other members of the team as needed, including the Office Manager
- Ensure that all possible sales are captured in the correct periods
- Calculation of accurate Estimated Sales prior to month end
- Creation of the monthly sales report - including correcting Nominal codes and assigning group reporting codes
- Calculation, posting & reconciliation of Sales in Advance
- Calculation of the Sales Accruals journal
- Creation of the monthly Backlog Report
- Working with the Sales team to create the Pipeline Report
- Update & submit reports to Group
- Calculate & post the Bad Debt Provision
- Produce the Aged Debtors Report
- Create & issue the monthly sales report to the Sales Team to allow for analysis against budget.
- Sales Ledger
- Month End
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Strong Sales Ledger Background
- Be a Team player.
- Can work of their own initiative.
- Experience in working with tight deadlines.
- Experience of Month End procedures
- Possible QSR / Hospitality background
|Job Category||Sales Ledger|
|Job hours||09:00 to 17:00|
|Salary||up to £35,000|
Our client based in Altrincham is currently looking to recruit a Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis...
- Responsible for negotiating successful sales of our properties whilst maintaining strong relationships with applicants and existing clients as well as generating new business and new clients, registering new sales and lettings applicants, and organising viewings.
- You will be an ambitious and outgoing individual with knowledge of the area who is happy to hit the ground running and deal with sales progression.
- The company operates a 'promote from within' philosophy and there are opportunities for career development for the right person.
- If you are an experienced Negotiator with previous experience in estate agency sales and knowledge of the area, this could be the best move for you.
- 09:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 1-hour unpaid lunchbreak
- Every other Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
- Holiday entitlement starts at 20 days per year rising to 25 days per year, plus Bank Holidays.
- A full UK driving licence is essential along with the ability to work alternate Saturdays.
|Job Category||Sales negotiator – Estate Agency|
|Salary||£19,000 - £21,000|
We are seeking a Sales Negotiator with previous experience in estate agency sales. The role is predominantly office-based negotiating sales but may be required to do the odd viewing.
- As Sales Negotiator, you will be a pivotal member of the team and be an ambassador for their brand, values, and service always.
- Book and conduct both Sales and lettings Viewings.
- Negotiate Sales offers with the Vendor and Buyer and progress the sale, you can expect to look after around twenty sales at any one time.
- Negotiate tenancy agreements, once agreed the lettings team will take over paperwork and management.
- Naturally, you will get your thrills from doing a great job, keeping customers informed every step of the way and take pride in your service.
- You will be confident managing your own diary and appointments
- Has to drive
|Job Category||Senior Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency|
Our client is looking for experienced Senior Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency to join their team in Bramhall. Responsibilities: As Sales Negotiator, you will be a pivotal member of the team and be a...
- Preparing and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Co-ordinating regular property inspections
- Liaising with maintenance team
- Ensuring all property compliance in up to date and scheduled.
- Identifying portfolio growth opportunities.
|Job Category||Property Manager|
|Salary||up to 30k|
|Working hours||9am - 5:30pm|
Our client is looking for experienced Residential Property Manager to join their team in Handforth, Cheshire.
- Bonus schemes
- Monthly employee rewards
- Plenty of socials
- Lovely working environment
- Adding and logging paperwork to the internal software system.
- Assist in creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments for projects secured.
- Compiling spreadsheets to record different data sets and records.
- Booking hotel rooms for operatives.
- Ensuring project records are added to the company's system and fully up to date.
- Answering phones and directing calls to the relevant department.
- Assisting with online marketing and Social Media updates.
- General admin duties
|Salary||£24,000 - £26,000|
|Working Hours||8am – 5pm|
Our client is looking for a vibrant and sociable Administrator to join their expanding and progressive organisation. The Administrator role offers progression within the company, so if you are driven...
- Purchase Ledger
- Insurance claims management
- Driver licence checks
|Job Category||Account Handler|
|Salary||22,500 – 25,000|
Our client is a looking for an Accounts Handler who wants a varied and interesting role, an Accounts Handler who is keen to help a company grow. This role will be based in Kingswood, Bristol.
- Plan, co-ordinate, and control all financial requirements.
- Direct and oversee the work of junior team members. This includes reviewing their work and providing coaching and mentoring support.
- Managing all aspects of accounting data and its delivery. This includes timelines, team briefings, team supervision and reviews by more senior team members.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the Accounts Department.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports and statement
- Establish accounting policies and improve systems and procedures
- Communicating with other internal departments on technical matters.
- Performance managing junior team members, ensuring that you are having development
- Including conversations that support their growth and career progression.
- Desirable qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Current knowledge of current financial reporting and auditing, standards; including both FRS 102 and IFRS
- Knowledge of the relevant sections of the Companies Act
- Excellent Microsoft Office competency
- FCA Handbook knowledge would be a bonus but is not essential
- Ability to use propriety software to manage the audit workflow and documentation of evidence
- Experience with managing an audit portfolio, including group audits with component auditor inputs
- Review of audit files identifying audit risks and planning appropriate responses to these risks
- Demonstrable use of professional scepticism when carrying out audit engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Self-driven and resilient
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
|Job Category||Accounts Manager|
|Salary||50,000 - £62,000|
Our client is a looking for an Accounts Manager who wants a varied and interesting role, an Accounts Manager who is keen to help a company grow. This role will be based in Guildford, spending some tim...
- Hourly rate of up to £19 per hour depending on experience.
- Working time: 11:30am till 8:00pm shift and also a 12:00pm till 10:00pm shift
- Career progression – If you have ambitions of progressing on to a supervisory or management role, opportunities can be made available at any of their North West depots.
- Carrying out HGV Chassis inspections;
- Defect repairs;
- Prepare vehicles for MOT testing;
- General maintenance;
- Completion of inspection cards;
- Preferably experience with refuse vehicles, and sweepers, although not essential.
- Level 3 HGV qualification required or time served;
- Irtec qualification **Not essential.
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- A valid UK driving license, preferably with a HGV Class 2 licence.
- Competitive hourly rate of £19.00 per hour depending on experience;
- Work for a forward thinking company with a strong commitment to sustainability and the local economy;
- Free bus travel for you, your partner and up to 3 children;
- Company pension scheme;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- Opportunities for career progression;
- Additional benefits and rewards package.
|salary||£35 - £40k|
Our client is looking for experienced CVRM HGV Technicians to join their team in Preston. They are a Bus company who carry out work on Van and Agricultural machinery as well.