I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner to join a logistics provider with great values who distribute nationwide to Hospitals and Medical Centres. They are seeking a Transport Planner to support the current transport operation in route planning for UK wide distribution and collections. The Candidate;
- Transport Planning experience is essential
- Previous experience working within a transport operation
- General haulage route planning background is desirable
- Proven experience of planning and arranging collections and multi-drop deliveries is desirable
- Proven ability of problem solving
- Route planning experience on a manual basis
- Ability to liaise with sub-contracted drivers
- Ability to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills.
- Previous experience of working to targets in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proactive, highly driven and have the ability to work under their own initiative.
- Must have good time keeping and organisational skills.
- Ability to use Excel well
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- An excellent team player, able to work on own initiative and make decisions
- A positive attitude towards customer service and continuous improvement
- To plan allocated resource pool legally, compliantly and efficiently ensuring compliance is adhered too
- Planning for 40+ drivers
- Driven attitude to succeed and get work done
- Work closely with colleagues within the planning team to ensure fleet utilisation is optimal.
- Monitor and manage vehicle movements from point of origin to destination.
- Report all non-conformances to customers in a timely manner.
- Plan other resource when required for holiday cover etc.
- Take appropriate action on any Health & Safety issues reported with due regard to the urgency and risk presented ensuring compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Other duties as may reasonably be required of you by the management of the Company.
|Job Category||Transport Planner|
We are looking for an experienced route planner, who is looking for the next step in their career. Dynamic Medical Logistics was established 23 years ago because we knew that customer service in the transport sector could be so much better. Why do drivers have a ‘take it or leave it’ attitude? Why do customer service staff seem disinterested in good service? Dynamic was established to challenge this, and it is our mission to positively affect the UK Healthcare sector. What are we looking for? The ideal candidate will have good geographical knowledge of the UK, experience building driver routes, and the ability to think of innovative solutions that solve our customers' complex needs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to manage a range of inquiries. Principal Accountabilities
- Planning nationwide routes for 40+ drivers
- Liaising with sub-contractor drivers - Traffic management, availability, and cover.
- Taking ownership of logistical problems which may arise, such as incidents, load rejections, access issues, and deviations
- Problem-solving/logical thinking
- Previous route planning experience
- Working knowledge of the UK road transport industry
- Strong organisational skills for planning schedules, journeys, and loads
- Working with customers/suppliers/drivers, planning routes, and scheduling delivery/ collections to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast time demands
- Positive and focused capable of using their own initiative
- Working in a multi-disciplined environment
- Flexible approach to work
|Job Category||Route Planner|
|Salary||£25,500.00 per year|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Experience||• Route Planning: 1 year|
A specification and contractor sales role, creating demand and securing residential high-rise and commercial projects across education, healthcare and student accommodation, for my client's range of exterior decorative cladding and external facades.
- A specification and contractor sales role, creating demand and securing specifications for a leading range of decorative cladding panels and external facades.
- Tracking and winning residential high-rise projects with architects.
- Whilst also influencing main contractors, cladding contractors, housing associations and installers.
- Managing and following the specification process through to the distributor and fabricator.
|Job Category||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary||£40k-£55k basic + £10k OTE|
The desired applicant will have at least 10 to 15 year’s experience in the offshore industry (less experienced candidates may be considered in some cases) and have extensive experience managing teams, delivering geoscience commissions and geotechnical designs for the offshore industry. You will have a passion for sharing knowledge and advance your technical knowledge and Cathie’s best practices. Offshore supervision or contractor’s experience in the renewable energy or oil and gas markets, related to offshore foundations, cable landings or cable construction projects is also sought-after. The successful candidate will:
- Successfully manage, direct or review geoscience, geotechnical design and construction support commissions.
- Lead geoscience teams and work with other disciplines based in various locations. delivering long term offshore geoscience commissions.
- Participate in advancing Cathie’s state of the art database and reporting capabilities, integrating programming skills and database reporting capabilities.
- Build a significant track record in delivering quality products, outputs and work practices.
- Learn, develop and share new technical knowledge (technical publications, presentations, conference participations).
- Mentor junior staff, initiate and contribute to research and development initiatives.
- Show effective management of your team’s work, in terms of efficiency, quality and timescales.
- Hold excellent communication skills, initiative and an excellent teamwork mentality.
- Demonstrate openness, respect for their colleagues and managers, excellent work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Chartered Engineer or Geologist with significant offshore track record
- Offshore cable construction experience, ground modelling experience or geoscience team lead experience.
- Track record in reviewing or directing complex reports and geoscience commissions.
- Team player, mentor and public speaker record.
- In depth awareness of key industry software
- Attention to detail, clear communicator.
- Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to protect staff from excessive pressure and negotiate with clients on complex situations.
- Offshore Client representative experience
- Knowledge of geotechnical design standards and procedures
- Track record as main author of papers and articles relevant to the industry
|Job Category||Senior Engineering Geologist|
We are working with a leading manufacturing company in the Northwest. Specialising in High volume consumer goods. Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Quality Manager. You will ideally have a background in Plastic manufacturing or related field. Be confident in a fast-moving environment and an experienced hands-on Manager. Main duties will involve-
- Monitoring of existing procedures and implementing change where necessary.
- Ensure adherence to existing or new procedures through persuasive but confident managerial authority.
- Ensure Audit procedures are maintained and followed.
- Investigate and check conformity to standards and implement improvements.
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9000 and stay abreast of any updates.
- Be the main point of contact with customers regarding quality matters and ensure any issues are addressed in line with company procedures.
|Job Category||Quality Manager (FMCG)|
|Working days||Mon – Fri|
We are seeking an experienced Trade Counter Supervisor to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This very exciting management role is ideal for a Supervisor with experience in operations management, its Doncaster based job. Varied role with career growth and perks. Responsibilities:
- Assisting with incoming collection orders by checking incoming e-mails to ensure that all collection orders are input onto computer and picking notes are ready within a 4-hour deadline.
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with correctly and efficiently, and if required pass to Senior Management
- Assisting with the processing of any sales orders using computer programme, ensuring that all prices are correctly entered.
- Processing of Doncaster showroom transfer orders in computer programme.
- Dealing with trade counter customers where necessary ensuring that all payments received are duly authorised and that cash is dealt with correctly in accordance with company procedures.
- Collating of picking notes/delivery notes from Computer programme for the warehouse/transport dept to collect and arrange customer deliveries.
- Responsible for the scanning in of delivery notes and invoices produced daily.
- Ensuring end of day procedure is followed and submitted to Accounts Dept
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly ensuring that all calls are dealt with in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure that incoming mail is distributed and outgoing mail is prepared ready for collection on a daily basis
- Assist with input of monthly/year end stock-take
- Maintaining a clean and tidy appearance to all company property, including the trade counter and its contents, in-line with our high standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
- Be correctly attired at all times in accordance with company policy
- Maintaining confidentiality on all aspects of company policy and operations when dealing with and speaking to third-party customers and suppliers
- Be aware of Company Health & Safety policy
- Any other duties / responsibilities so designated from time to time by the General Manager.
|Job Category||Trade Counter Supervisor|
|Working hours||7.30am – 4.30pm(42hours/week)|
COMPANY BACKGROUND/CULTURE Monster Energy Company, based in Corona, CA is a NASDAQ listed entity and the owner of (amongst others) the Monster Energy drinks brand, which is number 1 energy drink in its category in the USA. Monster Energy was established in the UK and Ireland at the end of 2008 and operates the supply, sales, distribution, and marketing business of the Monster Energy group across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Created in 2002, Monster is now one of the leading brands and portfolios in the growing energy drinks category. Sales for the EMEA region were around 100m cases in 2021 THE CANDIDATE The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and juggle lots of projects at one time. He/she must exhibit good business knowledge evidenced by a high level of integrity, have a clear understanding of the Customer Service environment with the ability to deal with a variety of regions and cultures in a fast paced environment. He/she must be able to focus on achieving priorities in an organised manner and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple activities. Must be able to work independently but also be team oriented. POSITION OVERVIEW The Customer Service Coordinator will work alongside the Customer Service Lead to accurately process, input and maintain control of all Europe, Middle East and Africa customer requirements from Production through to Sale of goods. Detailed
- Well organized, shows high attention to detail in their work
- Takes time and trouble to make sure that things are right
- Organised and punctual
- Thinks ahead and is rarely caught out
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
- Shows an understanding of customer needs and works hard to deliver them
- Takes pride in their work and delivers on commitments.
- Assertive, not pushed into making rash promises
- Shows the ability to acknowledge and learn from their mistakes
- Demonstrates strong process in all of their work
- Produces consistently great outcomes and always seeks to improve
- Passionate and evidences high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Excited by and adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates flexibility when faced with challenges, balanced by the need to maintain good process
- Using SAP to manage live orders ensuring completion of all orders from receipt to final archive
- Responsible for customer service deliverables, managing full administration process relating to customer order fulfilment.
- Builds good understanding of market / customer needs and complexities and maintains knowledge to delivery service throughout Europe, Middle East & African regions.
- Proactively manages clear communications with customers to ensure expectations of great service are met.
- Timely and efficient processing of customer orders.
- Co-ordination of customer issues – from Co-Packers (Production) to Transport Management (Freight Movements) to Invoice
- Collaboration within Operations to analyse volumes against forecast, review stock availability and ensuring orders are correctly processed onto final archive
- Supporting the operations team to deliver business objectives
- Supporting the Finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation and month end processing.
- Great customer liaison and service management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven to use own initiative and take ownership of issues.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in a growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast informed decision making, processes and systems
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
- An Intermediate understanding of SAP Solution
- Transport and Logistics background
- 1-3 years’ experience in service management.
- Second European language would be useful but not essential.
|Job Category||Customer Service Coordinator|
We are seeking an experienced B2B Tour Operations Manager to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This very exciting management role is ideal for a senior manager with experience in operations management from a tour operator, London based hybrid working model. Varied role with career growth and perks. B2B Tour Operations Manager Duties:
- Involvement in creating a new Tour Operator division to support B2B and B2C.
- Generate new Tour Operator business through key internal relationship.
- Generate marketing funds through supplier partnerships.
- Manage any staff members who join the team.
- Ensure clear processes, procedures and workflows are in place for the operation, ensure the front & back office
- systems are being fully utilised to create efficiencies.
- Assist with the education & training of any travel staff to convert any existing business dynamic packages.
- Handling recruitment.
- Involvement within social media campaigns.
- Monitor sales and income.
|Salary||Upto £50k + bonus|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Bills of Materials (BOM) Engineer to join a leading engineering company in Bradford. Bills of Materials are a comprehensive list of all the raw materials, components, sub-assemblies, and parts needed to manufacture a final product. You will be joining the business at a pivotal time and will have the opportunity to input into and support the engineering function, as the business continues to grow at an exceptional pace, as they move into large scale manufacturing. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining day to day changes in Bills of Materials in an accurate, timely manner whilst supporting sales order engineering and engineering change control processes. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing the parts in the system. This role is responsible for having a high level of interaction across all departments to ensure the completion of the Bills of Materials in a timely, efficient, and detailed manner. Key Benefits
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary (flexible)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- 38 hours per week, with an midday finish on a Friday.
- Christmas shut down of business.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme (4% contribution by company).
- A flexible and supportive environment.
- Planned growth of the company into Europe.
- ast exposure to many areas of the business.
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings and production documentation.
- Technical knowledge of product structure and processes, understanding of BoM, PLM, Windshield, Open BoM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical any suitable) or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of vehicle construction including all mechanical, instrumentation, & electrical components.
- Demonstrable experience of BOM control/management & strong understanding of change management processes in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working cross-functionally within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- 5 years of relevant work experience - vehicle/automotive manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Good, flexible self-starter with a good work ethic and commitment to engineering excellence
- Ability to manage and interpret data to drive decision making.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player able to successfully cope with tight deadlines whilst ensuring quality of performance.
- ERP/MRP system knowledge (Business Central advantageous)
- Create and maintain accurate bills of materials for all products in our portfolio
- Work with engineering, procurement, and production teams to ensure BOMs are up-to-date and accurate
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in BOMs and work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for BOM creation and maintenance
- Implement processes and tools to improve BOM accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure their BOMs are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist in the implementation of new products by creating BOMs and ensuring accuracy
- Continuously review and improve BOM creation and maintenance processes
|Job Category||Materials Engineer|
|Salary||£30,000 to £35,000|
|Working Hours||, 38 Hours Per Week (Friday Half Day)|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain manager to join a leading global chemical company. They are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to have oversight of the Company supply chain, including raw material suppliers, packaging suppliers, logistics, warehousing, demand planning, cash flow and stock management. You will ensure the Company’s supply chain, logistics and customs processes are cash effective, efficient and compliant. You will also have ownership of the systems and processes surrounding material resource planning and work cross functionally to develop visibility in these processes and implement IT tools and new more efficient ways of working. Our client is a leading supplier of marking systems for governments and companies throughout the world to protect the value of fuels and branded products against laundering, adulteration and other fraudulent activities. They also supply high-performance chemical technology for industries needing speciality dyes for applications such as lubricants, aerobatic smoke dyes, explosives, non-destructive testing and more. Key Benefits 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days for long service) + bank holidays. £45-60K dependent on experience. 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday) with occasional agreed flexibility. Hybrid working to be discussed. Profit Related Pay Scheme (bonus scheme subject to eligibility). Company-wide annual Training Plan for personal and role development. Paid occupational health scheme. Pension scheme (4% contribution by employee, 5% contribution by company). Cycle to work scheme. A flexible and supportive environment. The Candidate; Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Management and leadership experience
- Expertise in import/export, Incoterms and customs procedures, logistics Expertise in customs valuations, duties, taxes, VAT, insurance
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking - Taking the longer term into consideration and developing broad scale objectives.
- Conceptual thinking - Iden/tifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad coherent frameworks
- Positive self-image - Believing in oneself
- Interpersonal Awareness - Drawing inferences about and maintaining awareness of others’ interests, moods and concerns.
- Self-Development Orientation - Taking continuous action to improve personal capability
- Rational Persuasion - Building persuasive arguments based on logic, data and the objective merits of the situation.
- Efficiency Orientation - Looking for best use of resources.
- Development Orientation - Identifying and providing opportunities to improve the capabilities of other people.
- Operate safely in everything that you do, supporting the safety culture in the organisation.
- Demonstrate Company Values in everything you do.
- The Supply Chain Manger is expected to cultivate strong working relationships with all departments in the Company.
- The role holder has to be able to communicate and influence across all operational functions in the Company.
- Work with the Business Steering Group to optimise and deliver supply chain strategy.
- Work with the Purchasing and Logistics functions to review end to end supply chain and demand planning, optimise
- and document internal processes, including forecasting, raw material supply, stock management, inbound scheduling,
- outbound scheduling, preferred transport and distribution partners and routings.
- Ensure the supply chain is robust, efficient and cost effective in terms of raw material suppliers, haulage partners, warehousing.
- Oversee and support supply chain contingency planning, taking a risk-based approach.
- Maintain market knowledge of supplier availability, market pricing, contingency supply, dual supply options, and
- support the implementation of cost saving and or quality/efficiency improvements as appropriate.
- Develop audit frameworks with purchasing and stewardship manager to ensure the supply chain partners are suitable.
- Ensure the supply chain information is visible and well-communicated and that the departments work cross-functionally.
- Work with Stewardship department to ensure REACH compliance of all imported materials.
- Support development of the ERP system to improve supply chain efficiency and visibility.
- Understand, manage and optimise duty and customs regimes for our raw materials and products.
- Contribute to the Company Business Plan and strategic objectives as required.
|Salary||£45,000 to £60,000|
|Working Hours||35 Hours (flexible working hours)|
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Manager to join an award-winning Pharmaceutical company. They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Procurement Manager who will report to the Head of Procurement, responsible for key buying decisions. Key Benefits
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Nest pension and company contribution
- Long-serving holiday benefits
- Dress down Fridays
- Free parking: Never worry about finding a space again
- In-store discounts: Get 20% off in-store purchases (restrictions apply)
- Annual pay progression: Based on your performance
- Endless career opportunities: Join a large, diverse organization with many career options
- Refer a friend and earn rewards
- Free annual health check: Includes cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, BMI check, and eye test
- Discounted services: Such as ED, antibiotics, and more
- Social calendar events: Don't miss out on social events for staff – have fun while you work!
- Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will devise fruitful Procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Collaborate with key individuals to ensure clarity of the specifications.
- Previous experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer/Head of Procurement.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Knowledge of sourcing & procurement techniques.
- Dexterity of reading the market.
- Good working knowledge of pharmaceutical practice.
- You must be a dynamic, reliable and pleasant team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn and progress in the business.
- Strong computing skills
|Job Category||Procurement Manager|
|Working Hours||09:00 – 18:00|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
Our client based in London is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Assistant on a permanent basis... Responsibility: Responsible for providing admin support to the residential lettings team and always ensuring the highest level of customer service with internal teams and external stakeholders clients and tenants
- Dealing with lettings enquiries
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Preparing new properties for marketing
- Organizing team socials
- Maintaining good relationships with tenants
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the residential lettings sector as a PA or administrator etc
- Experience of using web based property management software eg. horizon Cube
|Job Category||Lettings assistant|
Our client based in South East London is currently looking to recruit a Regional Customer Support Manager. Outline of the Role Your main role will be to largely visit customers, on a weekly basis (6-8 separate visits per week), with particular emphasis on developing and maintaining customer relationships to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained, customer accounts and queries are resolved, whilst maximising the opportunity to sell service contracts, parts and attachments. As a Regional Customer Support Manager you will report to the Group Service Manager and support with all aspects of depot maintenance, fixtures and fittings for the 4 depots you have been allocated. As part of supporting the customers to ensure excellent levels of service, you will be required to line manage all Workshop Foreman, Workshop Engineers, Field Based Engineer and liaise with the appropriate Service Controllers to deliver outstanding customer service and response to minimise customer machine downtime across the depots in your remit. You will be responsible for managing Health and Safety to ensure compliance within the depots and work undertaken in the field. Key Objectives Make regular customer visits to develop building relationships by
- minimising invoice queries
- review customer accounts and spend
- maximise opportunity to sell service contracts
- maximise opportunity to sell parts and attachments
- increase customer satisfaction
- Visiting depots to ensure Depot Maintenance meets Company standards
- Responsible for all depot fixtures and fittings
- To ensure Health and Safety is complied with at all times
- To focus on service revenue growth targets
- To deliver budgeted depot revenue and Gross Profit for all depots by
- maximising utilisation of the engineer resource
- meeting VOR response times
- minimise customer downtime
- keeping WIP to a minimum
- maximise warranty recovery from JCB
- Agree and sign off engineer overtime
- Maintain and exceed excellent customer relations/expectations and instill customer care values in all employees, whilst maintaining profitability.
- Complete a minimum of 6-8 customer visits per week
- Deal with any customer complaint ensuring a speedy conclusion.
- Actively seek new business, negotiating new contracts with new and existing customers.
- Investigate all customer queries and resolve within a timely manner.
- Ensure your team are aware of their duties and the importance of following company procedures and maintaining standards.
- Make regular visits to depots to ensure depot maintenance is to company expected Health & Safety standards.
- Make proposals for depot fixtures and fittings that require replacement
- Liaise closely with other Aftermarket Managers and Workshop Foremen to promote a uniformed standard of work.
- Co-ordinate and organise your team so they can work to their best of their abilities.
- To proactively drive service and parts sales both personally and through the Parts and Service team
- Responsible for co-ordinating and holding appraisals for all direct reports in line with the GJCB Performance Management policy
- Provide out of hours cover when required
- Ensure that Tecwebs are raised, managed and closed down as appropriate
- Liaise with JCB to ensure speedy resolution of customer and operational issues
- Keep all fixed assets and equipment to required standards of maintenance and health and safety, with proper records kept and regularly updated.
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues, customers and contractors within your area in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that all work practices in the depot and the filed are in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Be confident and adaptable.
- Work closely with HR Manager to recruit Personnel as required
- Contribute to overall success of Greenshields JCB Limited through teamwork and good communication within the Company.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Remain flexible to all aspects of the role.
- Achieve and meet strict deadlines.
|Job Category||Customer Support Manager|
Currently looking for a Logistics Administrator on behalf of our client, an established, market leading chilled food distribution company based in South Kirkby (WF9) on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday rotational shifts of: 08:00 – 17:00 & 09:00 – 18:00. There will be a requirement to work overtime occasionally, and flexibility is required to sometimes change shifts and work over the weekend’s dependent on customer volumes. Experience of working in a Transport / Logistics industry is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided. The Company The company is a family owned and operated £multi-Million temperature-controlled storage and logistics business. The team is proud to offer a complete frozen supply chain solution for customers and has a hands-on approach to the seasonality of the food supply chain. Following continued growth, the business has recently invested over £2million to increase its storage capacity with a substantial 5-year investment plan in place for a sustainable future. The Role Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our important customers receive their deliveries in a timely manner and in good condition, in accordance with DVSA legislation. As the first point of communication for our customers this is a customer centric role which directly impacts the success of the logistics service. Your duties will include liaising with customers, delivery points, subcontractors, and drivers, resolving queries, generating contract KPIs, booking and arranging deliveries, delivery document reconciliation and general order input. You will be working as part of a close team within a fast-paced frozen food supply chain environment, distributing goods for some of the UKs most recognised frozen food brands and manufacturers. Main Responsibilities:
- First line of communication for our customer base
- Day to day customer service duties including the resolution and recording of discrepancies.
- Liaising with customers, delivery points and subcontractors to arrange bookings and deliveries.
- Working with the driving team and Planners to adjust existing route plans and ensure changes are communicated effectively.
- Accurately and efficiently inputting orders
- Proof of Delivery document scanning and reconciliation
- Working to build and develop effective working relationships with drivers.
- Assist the warehouse and stock control team to provide a complete logistics solution.
- Preparing reports and generating contract KPIs
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced customer service administrator with a confident, friendly manner.
- Must possess demonstrable administrative or coordination experience in a fast-moving setting.
- Experience within the frozen or chilled food industry or 3rd party logistics is desirable.
- Must be customer focussed and able to concentrate on solving issues if they occur.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to plan, work under pressure and multi-task.
- Confident using all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Reliably commute to and from the place of work
- Generous Salary of £25,988.28 per year
- Immediate start available
- Permanent full-time contract
- Authorized overtime is required occasionally and is paid at x1.5 basic pay.
- Free parking, free refreshments, and free ice!
- Equivalent of 5.6 weeks statutory holiday leave, and holiday pay is calculated using 12 months’ average earnings.
- Weekends/Bank Holidays which fall on your scheduled working days are normal working days unless holiday is authorized in advance.
- Contributory pension scheme and healthcare cash back scheme
- Working hours are Any 5 in 7 from 0900- 1800/ 0800- 1700 rotating shifts, but flexibility may be required based on the needs of the business.
|Salary||£25,988.28 per year|
|Working hours||0900- 1800/ 0800- 1700 rotating shifts|
Our client based in Altrincham is currently looking to recruit a Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis... Responsible for the day-to-day Sales Ledger tasks in the business, taking full ownership of processes and month-end reporting tasks to ensure that financial reporting can be accurately produced to meet strict deadlines. Tasks include, but are not limited to: Day-to-Day:
- Raise all sales invoices, ensuring that coding to Nominal Ledger is accurate
- Manage the process of invoicing all Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reoccurring customer contracts
- Raise Direct Debits via GoCardless where required
- Actively work on Credit Control - reporting back to Finance & HR Director on a weekly basis to aid with Cash Flow reporting
- Maintenance of the Sales Order listing in Sage, working closely with the Operations team & Project Management team
- Maintaining Customer records keeping them up to date frequently, working closely with external sources to obtain correct ownership to ensure billing is accurate.
- Working with Operations team to make certain that all possible sales are captured
- Management of Sales Inbox, answering all queries, maintaining the filing system and escalating emails where needed
- Developing & maintaining good working relationships with external and internal customers
- Assisting with Audit requirements as needed
- Providing cover for other members of the team as needed, including the Office Manager
- Ensure that all possible sales are captured in the correct periods
- Calculation of accurate Estimated Sales prior to month end
- Creation of the monthly sales report - including correcting Nominal codes and assigning group reporting codes
- Calculation, posting & reconciliation of Sales in Advance
- Calculation of the Sales Accruals journal
- Creation of the monthly Backlog Report
- Working with the Sales team to create the Pipeline Report
- Update & submit reports to Group
- Calculate & post the Bad Debt Provision
- Produce the Aged Debtors Report
- Create & issue the monthly sales report to the Sales Team to allow for analysis against budget.
- Sales Ledger
- Month End
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Strong Sales Ledger Background
- Be a Team player.
- Can work of their own initiative.
- Experience in working with tight deadlines.
- Experience of Month End procedures
- Possible QSR / Hospitality background
|Job Category||Sales Ledger|
|Job hours||09:00 to 17:00|
|Salary||up to £35,000|