Our client is a looking for an Accounts Manager who wants a varied and interesting role, an Accounts Manager who is keen to help a company grow. This role will be based in Guildford, spending some time in London.
- Plan, co-ordinate, and control all financial requirements.
- Direct and oversee the work of junior team members. This includes reviewing their work and providing coaching and mentoring support.
- Managing all aspects of accounting data and its delivery. This includes timelines, team briefings, team supervision and reviews by more senior team members.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the Accounts Department.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports and statement
- Establish accounting policies and improve systems and procedures
- Communicating with other internal departments on technical matters.
- Performance managing junior team members, ensuring that you are having development
- Including conversations that support their growth and career progression.
- Desirable qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Current knowledge of current financial reporting and auditing, standards; including both FRS 102 and IFRS
- Knowledge of the relevant sections of the Companies Act
- Excellent Microsoft Office competency
- FCA Handbook knowledge would be a bonus but is not essential
- Ability to use propriety software to manage the audit workflow and documentation of evidence
- Experience with managing an audit portfolio, including group audits with component auditor inputs
- Review of audit files identifying audit risks and planning appropriate responses to these risks
- Demonstrable use of professional scepticism when carrying out audit engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Self-driven and resilient
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
|Job Category||Accounts Manager|
|Salary||50,000 - £62,000|