Monster Energy Company, based in Corona, CA is a NASDAQ listed entity and the owner of (amongst others) the Monster Energy drinks brand, which is number 1 energy drink in its category in the USA. Monster Energy was established in the UK and Ireland at the end of 2008 and operates the supply, sales, distribution, and marketing business of the Monster Energy group across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Created in 2002, Monster is now one of the leading brands and portfolios in the growing energy drinks category. Sales for the EMEA region were over 65 million cases in 2019 (€601m in sales).
Reporting to the AP Supervisor, the AP Clerk will be responsible for processing Non PO invoices within SAP systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Review, verify invoices in accordance to Monster policy
- PO raising and 3 way matching
- Checking & maintaining Accounts Payable Mailbox & Incoming post daily
- Maintaining & processing of direct debits
- Maintain key accounts -Travel, Freight.
- Review unapproved invoices weekly
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Month end support to Financial Accounting
- Processing of invoices through SAP workflow
- Ensuring Approvals, coding is received in a timely fashion
- Ensuring all of the necessary documents are attached for the AP Supervisor/Manager to post invoices
- Keeping Parked invoices minimal in accordance to the set KPI’s
- Deal with supplier and internal account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Maintain a procedure manual of accounts payable tasks as a guide for backup assistance when such assistance becomes necessary.
- Assist with month end closing i.e. ensuring as many invoices are parked accurately with GL Codes and Cost Centre
- Codes allocated to such invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- Concur Support
- Statement Recs
- Supplier Query management
- Invoice approval management and escalations
- AP Support for Vendor Management and Expenses
This list is for guidance only and the post holder will be required to undertake additional duties in line with the changing needs of the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2-3 years AP experience
- At least 6 GCSE’s at grade C and above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of SAP & Concur is highly advantageous
- Experience of international corporate structure and multicurrency
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizing – excellent time management with the ability to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Hands-on working style with a positive attitude
- Track record of improving systems/processes
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within a financial environment
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing marketplace
- A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success within their role and the business
- Comfortable communicating at all levels and building effective partnerships with other departments
|Accounts Payable Clerk