Our client is looking for a vibrant and sociable Administrator to join their expanding and progressive organisation. The Administrator role offers progression within the company, so if you are driven and ready to learn and grow, this is a great role for you. The Administrator will initially learn the internal processes and will offer support and administration duties to the project management team and senior staff members within the business.
- Bonus schemes
- Monthly employee rewards
- Plenty of socials
- Lovely working environment
- Adding and logging paperwork to the internal software system.
- Assist in creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments for projects secured.
- Compiling spreadsheets to record different data sets and records.
- Booking hotel rooms for operatives.
- Ensuring project records are added to the company’s system and fully up to date.
- Answering phones and directing calls to the relevant department.
- Assisting with online marketing and Social Media updates.
- General admin duties
The successful candidate will require a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, be well organised and willing to learn new skills and develop within the role.
|Salary||£24,000 - £26,000|
|Working Hours||8am – 5pm|