We are currently seeking an Asphalt Plant Operative to join our team at Corby, Northamptonshire.
Your key responsibilities will be to operate the weighbridge, operate loading shovel, carry out general maintenance, batch concrete & asphalt and ensure this is done in accordance with our safety, environmental and quality procedures.
You will also be required to assist with the day to day operations on site, including but not limited to:
- Day to day maintenance and operations of the asphalt plant
- Promoting the company’s safety culture through example
- Operate systems in accordance with procedures
Experience of working within an asphalt plant would be an advantage as would a positive record and attitude towards health and safety, however training will be provided.
You should be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work and be able to remain calm under pressure.
Please be aware that some night working may be required as part of this role.
What you can expect from us…
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Sharesave scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to our employee benefits platform, giving you discounts on a wide variety of high street shops and brands
|Asphalt Plant Operative