Monster Energy Company, based in Corona, CA is a NASDAQ listed entity and the owner of (amongst others) the Monster Energy drinks brand, which is number 1 energy drink in its category in the USA. Monster Energy was established in the UK and Ireland at the end of 2008 and operates the supply, sales, distribution, and marketing business of the Monster Energy group across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Created in 2002, Monster is now one of the leading brands and portfolios in the growing energy drinks category. Sales for the EMEA region were around 100m cases in 2021
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and juggle lots of projects at one time. He/she must exhibit good business knowledge evidenced by a high level of integrity, have a clear understanding of the Customer Service environment with the ability to deal with a variety of regions and cultures in a fast paced environment.
He/she must be able to focus on achieving priorities in an organised manner and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple activities. Must be able to work independently but also be team oriented.
The Customer Service Coordinator will work alongside the Customer Service Lead to accurately process, input and maintain control of all Europe, Middle East and Africa customer requirements from Production through to Sale of goods.
- Well organized, shows high attention to detail in their work
- Takes time and trouble to make sure that things are right
- Organised and punctual
- Thinks ahead and is rarely caught out
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
- Shows an understanding of customer needs and works hard to deliver them
- Takes pride in their work and delivers on commitments.
- Assertive, not pushed into making rash promises
- Shows the ability to acknowledge and learn from their mistakes
- Demonstrates strong process in all of their work
- Produces consistently great outcomes and always seeks to improve
- Passionate and evidences high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Excited by and adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates flexibility when faced with challenges, balanced by the need to maintain good process
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using SAP to manage live orders ensuring completion of all orders from receipt to final archive
- Responsible for customer service deliverables, managing full administration process relating to customer order fulfilment.
- Builds good understanding of market / customer needs and complexities and maintains knowledge to delivery service throughout Europe, Middle East & African regions.
- Proactively manages clear communications with customers to ensure expectations of great service are met.
- Timely and efficient processing of customer orders.
- Co-ordination of customer issues – from Co-Packers (Production) to Transport Management (Freight Movements) to Invoice
- Collaboration within Operations to analyse volumes against forecast, review stock availability and ensuring orders are correctly processed onto final archive
- Supporting the operations team to deliver business objectives
- Supporting the Finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation and month end processing.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
- Great customer liaison and service management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven to use own initiative and take ownership of issues.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in a growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast informed decision making, processes and systems
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
- An Intermediate understanding of SAP Solution
- Transport and Logistics background
- 1-3 years’ experience in service management.
- Second European language would be useful but not essential.
|Job Category||Customer Service Coordinator|