ABOUT MONSTER ENERGY
Monster Energy Company, based in Corona, CA is a NASDAQ listed entity and the owner of (amongst others) the Monster Energy drinks brand, which is number 1 energy drink in its category in the USA. Monster Energy was established in the UK and Ireland at the end of 2008 and operates the supply, sales, distribution, and marketing business of the Monster Energy group across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Created in 2002, Monster is now one of the leading brands and portfolios in the growing energy drinks category. Sales for the EMEA region were over 65 million cases in 2019 (€601m in sales).
The Monster Energy Company has grown to a company of over 3,600 employees. Our Monster Energy® drinks are now sold in approximately 141 countries and territories. The Monster brand image revolves around being aggressive, cool, sinister, dark, mysterious, and fun!
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, this role is responsible for the routine QC testing of Monster Energy products from across the EMEA region.
- Location: London
- Travel: No Travel
We want ambitious, passionate people who live our brand and want to push themselves further. Ideally you’ll have a number of years’ experience working within a Food or Beverage Industry laboratory with a thorough knowledge of analytical and microbiological analysis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- To routinely test raw materials, finished products, trial samples and investigational samples using analytical techniques.
- To organise the receipt & despatch of samples, materials & deliveries.
- To ensure that the most up to date procedures are followed & that any deviations are reported appropriately.
- To follow the Laboratory Methods & SOPs
- Any other duties as required in support of the running of the regional QC department.
This list is for guidance only and the post holder will be required to undertake additional duties in line with the changing needs of the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The Ideal Experience:
- Further education in a science-based subject
- Work experience of analytical testing in an Academic, Industrial or Commercial laboratory.
- Experience in Good Laboratory Practises
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- High level of personal integrity
- Organised & methodical
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Ability to adapt to change
Plan & Organise
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Ability to make processes, procedures and work flows more efficient through organisation.
- Deal with equipment failures which may adversely affect the timely delivery of laboratory analysis.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply
- Analyse information and evaluate results
- Flexibility to meet changing business needs when required
- Ability to be move from / be flexible with an initial plan to meet business need