We are looking for an experienced route planner, who is looking for the next step in their career.
Dynamic Medical Logistics was established 23 years ago because we knew that customer service in the transport sector could be so much better. Why do drivers have a ‘take it or leave it’ attitude? Why do customer service staff seem disinterested in good service? Dynamic was established to challenge this, and it is our mission to positively affect the UK Healthcare sector.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have good geographical knowledge of the UK, experience building driver routes, and the ability to think of innovative solutions that solve our customers’ complex needs.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to manage a range of inquiries.
- Planning nationwide routes for 40+ drivers
- Liaising with sub-contractor drivers – Traffic management, availability, and cover.
- Taking ownership of logistical problems which may arise, such as incidents, load rejections, access issues, and deviations
- Problem-solving/logical thinking
Logistics Planner skills & key requirements
- Previous route planning experience
- Working knowledge of the UK road transport industry
- Strong organisational skills for planning schedules, journeys, and loads
- Working with customers/suppliers/drivers, planning routes, and scheduling delivery/ collections to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast time demands
- Positive and focused capable of using their own initiative
- Working in a multi-disciplined environment
- Flexible approach to work
Please note that this role operates on a weekly rotational shift basis e.g 7am – 3pm, 9.30am -5.30pm, 12pm – 8pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,500.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Route Planning: 1 year (required)
|Job Category||Route Planner|
|Salary||£25,500.00 per year|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Experience||• Route Planning: 1 year|