We are seeking a Sales Negotiator with previous experience in estate agency sales. The role is predominantly office-based negotiating sales but may be required to do the odd viewing.
- Responsible for negotiating successful sales of our properties whilst maintaining strong relationships with applicants and existing clients as well as generating new business and new clients, registering new sales and lettings applicants, and organising viewings.
- You will be an ambitious and outgoing individual with knowledge of the area who is happy to hit the ground running and deal with sales progression.
- The company operates a ‘promote from within’ philosophy and there are opportunities for career development for the right person.
- If you are an experienced Negotiator with previous experience in estate agency sales and knowledge of the area, this could be the best move for you.
- 09:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 1-hour unpaid lunchbreak
- Every other Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
- Holiday entitlement starts at 20 days per year rising to 25 days per year, plus Bank Holidays.
- A full UK driving licence is essential along with the ability to work alternate Saturdays.
|Job Category||Sales negotiator – Estate Agency|
|Salary||£19,000 - £21,000|