We are seeking an experienced B2B Tour Operations Manager to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This very exciting management role is ideal for a senior manager with experience in operations management from a tour operator, London based hybrid working model. Varied role with career growth and perks.
B2B Tour Operations Manager Duties:
- Involvement in creating a new Tour Operator division to support B2B and B2C.
- Generate new Tour Operator business through key internal relationship.
- Generate marketing funds through supplier partnerships.
- Manage any staff members who join the team.
- Ensure clear processes, procedures and workflows are in place for the operation, ensure the front & back office
- systems are being fully utilised to create efficiencies.
- Assist with the education & training of any travel staff to convert any existing business dynamic packages.
- Handling recruitment.
- Involvement within social media campaigns.
- Monitor sales and income.
Extensive management experience in a B2B capacity from a tour operator background is essential to be considered for this post. The applicant must have proven success in operating a division off the ground financially.
Lucrative salary, bonus, travel perks, career growth, hybrid working and many other benefits are on offer.
|Salary||Upto £50k + bonus|