Our client is a globally recognized, highly reputable brand within the Food & Beverage space who are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting brand and fastest growing FMCG organization.
- Supervising the Facilities contractors to ensure job completion (this may involve out of hours work)
- Ensure the drinks fridges are kept stocked across two sites
- Refilling of water coolers in both offices
- Managing the internal deliveries of letters and parcels
- Setting up of meeting rooms, including furniture moves
- Assisting with internal office moves, including the movement of IT equipment
- Keeping the offices today and fully stocked with supplies
- Descaling coffee machines
- Coordinating off-site archive storage and keeping an inventory
- Housekeeping and basic maintenance jobs across the office
- Maintain keys and ensure spares are kept
- Conduct daily checks of the building for decoration and repair
- Health & Safety – daily walk around to check for any hazards
- Occasional reception cover
- Assisting the warehouse team as required Your profile:
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking with acute attention to detail.
- Manual Handling knowledge as heavy lifting will be required.
- Driving license essential
- Previous Facilities experience
- Possession of excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A bright can-do attitude and sunny disposition.
- Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A willingness to accept and perform extra business-related tasks that may from time-to-time be assigned.
- An eye for detail
Willingness to work on-site Monday-Friday This is an opportunity to accelerate your career within Facilities Management in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where your skills and professional development will be nurtured.
|£12.00 per Hour