Breedon is a leading constructions materials group in Great Britain and Ireland, with around 1 billion tonnes of mineral Reserves and Resources. Breedon has a strong growth strategy having significantly expanded in 2020/21 with the acquisition of the Cemex assets, delivering an additional 170 million tonnes.
We are seeking an experienced HGV Fitter to join our West Deeping Workshop team to work on all types of HGV’s, Concrete Mixers, Tippers and Mobile Plant.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will be: –
- Carrying out tasks safely having conducted Risk Assessments
- Servicing and repair of HGV, and other Construction Plant
- Breakdown repairs in the field
- Record keeping for work undertaken
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping in the workshop
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate you can work safely
- Possess good organisational and communication skills
- Have the appropriate skills and qualifications to execute the requirements of the role
We offer a competitive remuneration package, company pension, life assurance and the option to join our Company Share Save scheme.
At Breedon, we are committed to making a material difference to our colleagues, customers and communities. We take a value-led approach in all our activities and respect the contribution of our colleagues in making this happen. In respect of this we’re working continuously to construct an inclusive working environment, promoting an environment where colleagues can be themselves, feel valued, respected and able to give their best.
|Job Category||HGV Fitter|