Our client is looking for experienced CVRM HGV Technicians to join their team in Preston. They are a Bus company who carry out work on Van and Agricultural machinery as well.
- Hourly rate of up to £19 per hour depending on experience.
- Working time: 11:30am till 8:00pm shift and also a 12:00pm till 10:00pm shift
- Career progression – If you have ambitions of progressing on to a supervisory or management role, opportunities can be made available at any of their North West depots.
This Bus company is currently celebrating its 100th year and is looking to carry on for the next 100 years! They are part of a wider group who carried over 50 million passengers last year! So this is a great place to create a fantastic career.
They’re looking for individuals with a can-do attitude who are dedicated to providing excellent service and support to their growing business.
- Carrying out HGV Chassis inspections;
- Defect repairs;
- Prepare vehicles for MOT testing;
- General maintenance;
- Completion of inspection cards;
- Preferably experience with refuse vehicles, and sweepers, although not essential.
- Level 3 HGV qualification required or time served;
- Irtec qualification **Not essential.
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- A valid UK driving license, preferably with a HGV Class 2 licence.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate of £19.00 per hour depending on experience;
- Work for a forward thinking company with a strong commitment to sustainability and the local economy;
- Free bus travel for you, your partner and up to 3 children;
- Company pension scheme;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- Opportunities for career progression;
- Additional benefits and rewards package.
Join the team and help them continue to provide outstanding transportation services to their community. Apply now to be a part of their success story!
They value the diverse experiences, talents, and cultures of our employees. They embrace diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
|salary||£35 - £40k|