Your role will very cross functional, working closely with teams across the business from Sales, to Marketing, to deliver both Tech & more business focused projects. Working on a variety of projects; including tech platforms, new products & innovative propositions, your communication, planning and ability to grasp new concepts quickly will be second to non.
With your attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills, you will develop & deliver the full life-cycle of each project, whilst tracking benefit and budgets. You will work closely with project sponsors to develop Ideas into discovery plans and project inceptions. Using your Agile experience & knowledge you’ll work with Product & Tech teams to build out project plans that are truly agile. All whilst working with both internal stakeholders and 3rd Parties to deliver projects on time and to budget.
You will be responsible for the production and maintenance of project and wider-business comms in the form of project meetings, reports & presentations to a variety of stakeholders working closely with our finance team to ensure project budgets are monitored and forecasts accurate.
As part of the Project team, you will help and support colleagues & business managers from other departments to develop project management skills, templates and a culture from within.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and successful delivery of one or more projects within scope, time, quality and cost
- Work with Stakeholders to develop discovery documents & Execute Project Inceptions.
- Produce, monitor and update project plans
- Maintain a log of risks, actions, issues and decisions for all projects, communicating with Heads of & Exec teams where necessary.
- Develop and maintain project budgets, liaising with Finance to ensure there are monitored and correctly forecasted at regular intervals
- Proactively plan resource & capacity allocation across projects, spotting and mitigating bottle necks.
- Work with internal Tech teams, external partners and suppliers to co-ordinate resource to delivery project objectives
- Advise & support business managers & colleagues on project management best practice
- Maintain and add to a library of project document templates
- Ensure Project success measures & Benefits are understood are at centre of the Project Team Delivery
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies, primarily Agile, tools, techniques and standard practices (Agile Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Stakeholder analysis, RACI matrix)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience of working with third parties and suppliers to deliver projects
- Significant experience managing project budgets and skill to work with complex MS Excel workbooks
- Demonstrable verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of technology development lifecycle / proven successful delivery of technical project(s)
- Proven negotiation and procurement skills
- Experience of Sales environment / organisation
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- You have a can do attitude with the ability to influence and bring others on a journey
- You are a proative and passionate self-starter with a growth mindset
- Pragmatic in approach to both project management but complex situations
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable talking to stakeholders of all levels, communicating concisely and confidently.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Salary||75,000 - 85,000|