Quality Manager (FMCG)
Posted 3 weeks ago
We are working with a leading manufacturing company in the Northwest. Specialising in High volume consumer goods. Currently looking for someone to take on the role of Quality Manager.
You will ideally have a background in Plastic manufacturing or related field. Be confident in a fast-moving environment and an experienced hands-on Manager.
Main duties will involve-
- Monitoring of existing procedures and implementing change where necessary.
- Ensure adherence to existing or new procedures through persuasive but confident managerial authority.
- Ensure Audit procedures are maintained and followed.
- Investigate and check conformity to standards and implement improvements.
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9000 and stay abreast of any updates.
- Be the main point of contact with customers regarding quality matters and ensure any issues are addressed in line with company procedures.
Experience of implementing Health and Safety procedures would be a distinct advantage, you will be a confident but approachable manager.
Ideally from an injection Moulding background, High Volume manufacturing or related.
In return, is a competitive starting salary, scope for progression and a friendly and supportive established team to work with.
|Job Category||Quality Manager (FMCG)|
|Working days||Mon – Fri|