Regional Customer Support Manager
Our client based in South East London is currently looking to recruit a Regional Customer Support Manager.
Outline of the Role
Your main role will be to largely visit customers, on a weekly basis (6-8 separate visits per week), with particular emphasis on developing and maintaining customer relationships to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained, customer accounts and queries are resolved, whilst maximising the opportunity to sell service contracts, parts and attachments.
As a Regional Customer Support Manager you will report to the Group Service Manager and support with all aspects of depot maintenance, fixtures and fittings for the 4 depots you have been allocated.
As part of supporting the customers to ensure excellent levels of service, you will be required to line manage all Workshop Foreman, Workshop Engineers, Field Based Engineer and liaise with the appropriate Service Controllers to deliver outstanding customer service and response to minimise customer machine downtime across the depots in your remit.
You will be responsible for managing Health and Safety to ensure compliance within the depots and work undertaken in the field.
Make regular customer visits to develop building relationships by
- minimising invoice queries
- review customer accounts and spend
- maximise opportunity to sell service contracts
- maximise opportunity to sell parts and attachments
- increase customer satisfaction
To support the General Aftermarket Manager by
- Visiting depots to ensure Depot Maintenance meets Company standards
- Responsible for all depot fixtures and fittings
- To ensure Health and Safety is complied with at all times
- To focus on service revenue growth targets
- To deliver budgeted depot revenue and Gross Profit for all depots by
Support the Office Manager and deliver excellent customer service by
- maximising utilisation of the engineer resource
- meeting VOR response times
- minimise customer downtime
- keeping WIP to a minimum
- maximise warranty recovery from JCB
- Agree and sign off engineer overtime
- Maintain and exceed excellent customer relations/expectations and instill customer care values in all employees, whilst maintaining profitability.
- Complete a minimum of 6-8 customer visits per week
- Deal with any customer complaint ensuring a speedy conclusion.
- Actively seek new business, negotiating new contracts with new and existing customers.
- Investigate all customer queries and resolve within a timely manner.
- Ensure your team are aware of their duties and the importance of following company procedures and maintaining standards.
- Make regular visits to depots to ensure depot maintenance is to company expected Health & Safety standards.
- Make proposals for depot fixtures and fittings that require replacement
- Liaise closely with other Aftermarket Managers and Workshop Foremen to promote a uniformed standard of work.
- Co-ordinate and organise your team so they can work to their best of their abilities.
- To proactively drive service and parts sales both personally and through the Parts and Service team
- Responsible for co-ordinating and holding appraisals for all direct reports in line with the GJCB Performance Management policy
- Provide out of hours cover when required
- Ensure that Tecwebs are raised, managed and closed down as appropriate
- Liaise with JCB to ensure speedy resolution of customer and operational issues
Health and safety – Will assist the Support Manager to ensure the below is adhered to:
- Keep all fixed assets and equipment to required standards of maintenance and health and safety, with proper records kept and regularly updated.
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues, customers and contractors within your area in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that all work practices in the depot and the filed are in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Be confident and adaptable.
- Work closely with HR Manager to recruit Personnel as required
- Contribute to overall success of Greenshields JCB Limited through teamwork and good communication within the Company.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Remain flexible to all aspects of the role.
- Achieve and meet strict deadlines.
|Job Category||Customer Support Manager|