We are seeking an experienced Trade Counter Supervisor to join a highly successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This very exciting management role is ideal for a Supervisor with experience in operations management, its Doncaster based job. Varied role with career growth and perks.
- Assisting with incoming collection orders by checking incoming e-mails to ensure that all collection orders are input onto computer and picking notes are ready within a 4-hour deadline.
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with correctly and efficiently, and if required pass to Senior Management
- Assisting with the processing of any sales orders using computer programme, ensuring that all prices are correctly entered.
- Processing of Doncaster showroom transfer orders in computer programme.
- Dealing with trade counter customers where necessary ensuring that all payments received are duly authorised and that cash is dealt with correctly in accordance with company procedures.
- Collating of picking notes/delivery notes from Computer programme for the warehouse/transport dept to collect and arrange customer deliveries.
- Responsible for the scanning in of delivery notes and invoices produced daily.
- Ensuring end of day procedure is followed and submitted to Accounts Dept
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly ensuring that all calls are dealt with in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure that incoming mail is distributed and outgoing mail is prepared ready for collection on a daily basis
- Assist with input of monthly/year end stock-take
- Maintaining a clean and tidy appearance to all company property, including the trade counter and its contents, in-line with our high standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
- Be correctly attired at all times in accordance with company policy
- Maintaining confidentiality on all aspects of company policy and operations when dealing with and speaking to third-party customers and suppliers
- Be aware of Company Health & Safety policy
- Any other duties / responsibilities so designated from time to time by the General Manager.
|Trade Counter Supervisor
|7.30am – 4.30pm(42hours/week)